All parents/guardians are welcome to become Cerritos volunteers!
Our parent volunteers are active in many ways.
- Parent volunteers meet every Tuesday and Wednesday morning at 8:30 a.m. to help support teachers with preparation of classroom materials and other school projects.
- Parents may also volunteer in the classrooms.
- We are happy to welcome back parent volunteers to Cerritos in a limited capacity in the Library, Classroom, and Parent Center.
All visitors and volunteers are required to check in at the school office when arriving on campus during the hours of 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. A visitor's pass must be clearly displayed and worn at all times while on campus.
If you would like to volunteer, please email Mrs. Sylvia Galvez-Grado or call the school office at (818) 244-7207.
- TB Test Clearance (Give copy to Mrs. Grado)
- COVID-19 Vaccination (Give a copy to Mrs. Grado)
- Complete an application provided by Mrs. Grado once we have received the first two documents.
- Complete Fingerprint Clearance